Skip to Main Content
- Experienced researcher, project developer, and energy analyst with expertise in the design and financing of renewable energy and green building projects.
- Graduate Student Research Assistant, North Carolina State University, 2019-2021; explored how to reduce financial risk in large-scale wind projects through improved hedge design and energy storage.
- Development Intern, Heelstone Renewable Energy, 2020
- Solar Installer/Researcher, Energetica, 2019; worked with a Bolivian NGO to develop solar and wind energy systems throughout the country.
- Project Manager, 7+ years of experience managing green building/energy efficiency projects
- MS, Natural Resources (Renewable Energy), North Carolina State University, 2021; BA, Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia, 2007
- Certificate in Renewable Energy Management and in Photovoltaic Design and Installation from the NC Clean Energy Technology Center